Internal reference: 3304
Sale: US$ 310,000
City: Juan Dolio, Juan Dolio
Province: San Pedro De Macoris
Built Surface: 165 m2
Property next to the beach
Luxury Apartment in front of the beach,
Its view and decoration make this apartment a dream place. CLEAR VIEWS, with cross ventilation.
165 meters, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
Master bedroom with private balcony and walking closet.
Large Italian kitchen with breakfast area and spectacular sea view. Includes 1-A appliances
Secondary rooms each with sea view, kitchen and dining room with side windows to obtain natural lighting and ventilation.
2 parking lots, one is roofed.
Offer of Sale: US $ 310,000 (Unfurnished) Marbella is an exclusive complex of 5 apartment towers on the renovated beach of Juan Dolio.
All units have sea views.
- Porcelain floors
- Walls in smooth plaster finish in concrete block divisions
- Ceilings covered in soft plaster on concrete and drywall walls
- Precious wood door
- Aluminum and blue-green glass rails
- Projected windows in aluminum and glass
- Italian style kitchen with granite countertops
- Central air conditioner
- Extractor in the kitchen
- Water heater
- 2 swimming pools; 4 Jacuzzis and 2 children's pools
- Play area for children, Beach soccer court
- Bar and restaurant
- Spa with sauna, massage room and beauty salon
- Fitness center
- Board games room
Among the benefits of living in Marbella are:
- 24 hour security
- 24-hour electricity supply (billing for consumption)
- Duct for domestic garbage
- Front desk with 24-hour service Maintenance includes:
- Cleaning and maintenance of common areas (corridors, lobbies, parking) - Maintenance in gardening
- Outdoor lighting
- Beach cleaning
- Pool cleaning and maintenance
The services for telephone, cable, internet, etc., must be hired in a particular way with the company of your choice providing these services.
There is no doubt that Juan Dolio is the escape with paradisiacal beaches closer to the city of Santo Domingo. This area has experienced a tourism and real estate development accelerated by its location on the coast and the use of its beaches.