Bianco Residences - Santiago

Las Damas

Description

 

Modern apartment towers located in a strategic area, Las Damas, in the city of Santiago, with access to the main avenues, schools, clinics, banks, supermarkets, commercial areas, and more.

This project will have apartments from 116 m2 of construction and with Penthouses of 220 Mt2, a distribution that harmoniously integrates the spaces. This project will feature 8 levels and an area for the exclusive use of terraces in each tower. 
 

 

Available Properties Request Infomation
Availability

Delivery in October 2023

Initial 30% of the property value (to be completed during construction), the remaining 70% upon delivery

Price from

US$ 122,000

Separate with US$ 5,000

Characteristics

- Closed project with controlled access. - Lobby. - Elevators. - Power plant for common areas. - Modular kitchens. - Porcelain tile floors. - Pre-installation of air conditioners. - Intercom. - Parking for visitors.

Social area

- Green area. - Social area with terrace. - Gym. - Children's play area
Request Infomation

Available Properties

Apartment / Condo

3 Rooms 2 Baths 1 Park.

Las Damas, Santiago

Sale: US$ 138,000