Cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain web sites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser saves cookies on the hard drive using a minimum memory space and not harming the user's computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and are allowed in security settings.
Without your express consent - by accepting our cookies policy, this website will not link the cookies stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or entry.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements during navigation, store content or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Cookies that managed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies used by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. We analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Cookies that allows to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the website by the user as well as the user's IP and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: