Torre con Diseño Contemporaneo - Tower with Contemporary Design

Bella Vista

Description

 

The most attractive views of the city and the sea from all the apartments.

Units of apartments of two and three rooms of 885, 116, 123  and 133 square meters of construction, with a view of the city or the sea depending on the unit.

Duplex from 174 to 251 square meters of construction with terraces, bathrooms, and study in the units that apply.

 

 

Available Properties Request Infomation

Delivery in September 2022

10% separation to reserve, complete the initial 40% and the remaining 60% upon delivery

Price from

US$ 180,000.00

Separate with 10%

SOCIAL AREAS

6 Jacuzzis on the 16th floor 2 Barbecues Open terrace A Furnished Bar Fully equipped gym The Clubhouse: A spectacular Bar and lounge type social area with: Billiard room, table football, projector for sporting events and much more.

FEATURES

- Two and three parking spaces - Two Elevators for each apartment. - Pre-installation of Air Conditioning. - High quality finishes. - Apartment customization service available - Underground parking. - Four state-of-the-art elevators (two for each tower). - Large Furnished Lobby for each Tower. Designed and decorated by Diptic Design. - Surveillance Camera Systems that control the accesses, perimeters and common areas of the project. - Total Electric Power Plant - Fire System. - Intercom systems. - Common supply systems (common gas and water) - Electric gates

TERMINATION

- Porcelain floors. - Precious wood doors. - Bathrooms with porcelain floors. - High-quality windows - Ceilings finished in plaster. - Plastered walls. - Pre-installation of home automation. - High quality modular kitchens.
Request Infomation

Available Properties

Apartment / Condo

3 Rooms 3 Baths 3 Park.

Bella Vista, Santo Domingo

Sale: US$ 400,000

Apartment / Condo

3 Rooms 3 Baths 2 Park.

Bella Vista, Santo Domingo

Sale: US$ 195,000

Penthouse

3 Rooms 3 Baths 2 Park.

Bella Vista, Santo Domingo

Sale: US$ 405,000

Apartment / Condo

3 Rooms 3 Baths 3 Park.

Bella Vista, Santo Domingo

Sale: US$ 320,000

Apartment / Condo

3 Rooms 3 Baths 3 Park.

Bella Vista, Santo Domingo

Sale: US$ 395,000